- To maintain a friendly, welcoming environment, where each child feels valued, safe and secure.
- To ensure that all children have outstanding teaching that responds to the needs of individuals and attains high academic outcomes.
- To provide a stimulating and interesting curriculum that provides practical experiences which develop a range of skills and the acquisition of knowledge.
- To establish an effective and constructive partnership between home and school.
- To involve all stakeholders and the local community with the daily life of the school.
To be confident that when children leave Parkstone Primary school they have achieved their full potential; achieving the very best they can be and are fully prepared for the next stage of their education.